Orlando Property Management & Leasing
Need A Property Manager To Look After Your Investment?
Consider us part of your personal Orlando property managent team!
Condo Metropolis supports the complete life cycle of condo ownership: Buy, Rent, Re-sell.
We strive to provide Orlando property owners with the highest service in the industry. We handle all aspects of condo, townhome and single family home / villa property management for you including downtown Orlando skyrise lofts and penthouses.
Our goal is to take the headache out of your real estate investment!
Unhappy with your current current property management company?
Most common complaints are: poor communication, late rent checks and bad accounting. Talk to us about switching... Dozens of Orlando landlords are finding out that it doesn't have to be that way!
Orlando Property management services include:
- Advertising & marketing
- Conducting rental showings
- Screening tenants and conducting credit & background checks
- Professionally prepared attorey leases
- Registering new tenants & owners with the HOA/COA
- Coordinating maintenance requests & liaison with vendors
- Assisting with renter move-ins & move-outs
- Monthly rent collection from tenants
- Monthly statement of income and expenses to owners
- Secure payment via your preferred bank account (after clearing all checks through our account)
- Continuance of all tenant communication
- Periodic property visits to conduct inspection of property
- Emergency call outs for tenants who require immediate assistance
- Service of “3-day Notices” in the case of default in rent payment
- Assistance with eviction proceedings where necessary.
FINDING A GOOD TENANT
This is never easy, but in today’s climate it’s never been harder. Bankruptcies and foreclosures are leading to lower credit scores than ever, and prior evictions are common. Unlike some Orlando property management companies, at Condo Metropolis we don’t take the first applicant to put a check in our hand. We may show your place a dozen times before we find a qualified applicant. Why? Because it’s worth it.
Taking a quick renter might make you happy in the short run but we’ve learned from experience that having to evict them three months later for non-payment of rent costs everyone a lot more time and money in the long run. It’s not just about court costs. You can be sure you’ll lose a least couple of month’s rent to the eviction process itself, not to mention cleaning up any damage that might have been done. So think twice before you choose your Orlando property management company based on what looks to be a lower monthly charge. Because like everything else in life, property management companies will give you the level of service you pay for.
While we like to think our service is rather special, our fees are somewhat ordinary. Our monthly property management charge is 10% of the gross montly lease to manage single units, with price breaks for multi-unit investors. Need a tenant too? We generally charge one month's rent to advertise, find / screen a renter and execute the lease, with a cap of $1500 per unit. Attorney fees for our individually generated, landlord-friendly contracts are included in this fee.
If you are renting out your property you must report your U.S. earnings to the IRS on form W-8ECI. Make sure you pick a property management company that can assist with your potential tax implications. We would be happy to refer you to a specialist accountant to assist you with this. You may also find this IRS link helpful for general information.
OUR DESIGNATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- REPM = Real Estate Property Manager
- ACRE® = Accredited Consultant in Real Estate
- ePro® = Certified Internet Professional
- CNE® = Certified Negotiation Expert
- National Association of Realtors
- GRI® = Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
If you'd prefer to call, just dial (407) 901-5161 and select "Property Management". We'd be happy to help!